CAN BE USED WITH LED RETROFIT KITS (Click Here)
A4/LED/SH/IC/AT is designed for new construction installations and suitable for use in ceiling where the housing can be direc tcontact with insulation. For use in shallow ceiling which have tighter clearances.
- Galvanized steel construction. The housing can be removed from plaster frame to provide access to the junction box.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.
- Contains one 1-1/8”, six 7/8” knockouts and four Romex pryouts with strain relief.
- Pre-installed Real nail easily installs in regular lumber, engineered lumber.
- Bar Hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8” to 25” and can be repositioned 90 degree on plaster frame.
- cULus Listed for Damp Location
- cULus Listed for Feed Through
- Certified under ASTM-E283 for Air tight construction
- Meets state of California title 24 requirement
- Submittal Sheet with Specifications (Click Here to Download )
- Installation Instructions (Click Here to Download )
You need Adobe Reader to view the file.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.