California TITLE 24 Compliant
4” Economy version of LED Retrofit Kit with Baffle. It is compatible with most of 4” standard recessed new construction and remodel housings. The Retrofit Kit comes with a E26 medium screw-base Edison adaptor for easy installation into standard incandescent sockets.
- Make white painted stamped aluminum body.
- Oversized trim ring constructed from one-piece stamped aluminum body.
- 3 Tension clips pre-installed on unit for easy installation.
- E26 medium screw-base Edison adaptor provides easy installation into Incandescent housings.
- Input Voltage: 120V 50/60Hz
- Wattage: 12W
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Lumens: 750lm
LED Light Engine
- Protected LED driver performs at 120V (120-277V available).
- Dimming down to 10% with most dimmers (at 120V only).
- CCT: 3000K
- CRI: ≥ 90
- Long life LED chips guaranteed up to 50,000 hours.
- Energy star qualified
- Wet locations (Not suitable for coastal/salt water area)
- Damp locations
- Title 24 compliant
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.