California TITLE 24 Compliant
This 4 inch LED Retrofit kit with Retractable Elbow is compatible with most of 4 inch standard recessed new construction and remodel housings. The retrofit kit comes with a E26 medium screw-base Edison adaptor for easy installation into standard incandescent sockets.
- Diecast aluminum heatsink dissipates heat from the LED board
- White trim
- Can be 358° rotate and 80° tilt
- 3 Tension clips pre-installed on unit for easy installation
- E26 medium screw-base Edison connector provides easy retrofit of incandescent housings
LED Light Engine
- Protected LED driver performs at 120V
- Dimming down to 10% with most dimmers
- CCT 2700K
- CRI ≥90
- Long life LED chips guaranteed up to 50,000hours
- Input Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 9W
- Lumens: 600lm
- Frequency: 50 / 60Hz
- T Ambient: -30℃~40℃ (-22℉~104℉)
- Base: E26 Connector
- Dimension: 5" x 2-1/8"
- cULus classified
- Energy star qualified
- Damp locations
- RoHS compliances
- Tested in accordance with IESNA LM79 & LM80
• Submittal Sheet with Specifications (Click Here to Download )
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.