Combination Emergency Exit Light:
- Combines an LED exit light and emergency lighting unit with 360 rotating heads plus NLPCLI easy connect feature, all in a compact, modern design.
- Injection-molded, V-O flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic housing.
- Compact, low profile design in a white or black housing.
- Energy efficient red or green LED.
- LED lamp life of 25 years plus.
- Energy consumption of less than 4 watts for red letters and less than 2 watts for green letters.
- Two fully adjustable 5.4watt, glare-free lighting heads.
- High performance smooth thermoplastic reflector and polycarbonate lens for optimal light distribution and resistance to discoloration from natural or artificial light sources.
- Snap in directional arrows.
- 6-volt, sealed lead acid, maintenance-free, rechargeable.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to the two lamp heads, illuminating them for a minimum of 90-minute emergency operation.
- Recharging the battery is initiated by a fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger, which includes current limiting and temperature compensation to assure that optimum recharging rate for even a fully discharged battery will be accomplished in 12 hours.
- Universal transformer for 120 or 277V AC operation.
- Charge rate/power on LED indicator light. Periodic testing for three minutes, every thirty days is recommended to comply with fire coeds, LVD (low voltage disconnect) feature activates to prevent battery from deep discharge, but no before the minimum 90-minute emergency operation.
- ETL listed.
- Universal mounting canopy for side or top installation.
- Easy connect back plate snaps into place. Back plate and mounting canopy fit most standard junction boxes.
- Hardware included.
- 6 Pieces
- Submittal Sheet with Specifications (Click Here to Download )
You need Adobe Reader to view the file.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.