The Class A Rated Ivory 15-Amp GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) duplex receptacle provides electrical shock protection and prevents the risk of electrical fire caused by ground fault current. This GFCI has a built in end-of-life feature which automatically alerts the user that the receptacle is no longer effective and needs to be replaced. The 15-Amp GFCI duplex receptacle can be easily installed in a typical wall switch box for both residential and commercial applications. The duplex GFCI exceeds 2008 UL943 & cUL943 technical requirements. The National Electrical Code (NEC) requires that GFCI receptacle must be installed in all wet & damp environments such as a kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, basement & break room. Wall plate is included.
- Ivory 15 Amp 125V GFCI duplex receptacle
- Automatic end-of-life detection and warn functions shows when GFCI fails, the red signal lamp will auto-warn to remind user to replace
- Prevents Line reversal miss-wire: GFCI cannot be reset and no power to the outlet if wired incorrectly
- Wall Plate is Included
- Overload and anti-jamming abilities
- Provides permanent electro-magnetic motion
- Can sustain up to 6000 V & 10000 Amp current impulses instantaneously
- Wiring screw provides improved tension disc construction
- Green grounding screw as grounding connector for easy installation and recognition
- Safe-lock design, assures fixed state while tripped
- Works reliably at temperatures from -31 to 151 Fahrenheit
- Adaptable duplex outlet faceplate, load terminal can load common receptacle and other home appliances which also have ground fault protect functions
- Made of GE LEXAN 24IR High-impact thermoplastic which is resistant to shock, heat, corruption and moisture
- UL & cUL Listed & Exceeds UL943 (2008) & cUL943 (2008) technical requirements
- Certification: UL Listed
- Color / Finish: Ivory
- Maximum Amperage: 15 Amp
- Maximum Voltage: 125 V
- Tamper Resistant: No
- Weather Resistant: No
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.