Twin Head Emergency Light
EL, Twin Head Emergency Light, equipped with easy connect back plate and 180 degree rotating heads, makes it a snap to put this dual voltage unit anywhere.
- Injection-molded, V-O flame retardant, high-impact, thermoplastic housing
- Compact, low profile design in a white housing
- Two fully adjustable 5.4 watt, glare free lighting heads
- High performance smooth thermoplastic reflector and polycarbonate lens for optimal light distribution and resistance to discoloration from natural or artificial light sources.
- 6-volt, sealed lead acid, maintenance-free, rechargable
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to the two lamp heads, illuminating them for a minimum of 90-minute emergency operation.
- Recharging the battery is initiated by a fully automatic solid-state two-rate charger, which includes current limiting and temperature compensation to assure that optimum recharging rate, for even a fully discharged battery, will be accomplished in 12 hours.
- Universal transformer for 120 or 277V. Charge rate/power on LED indicator light. Periodic testing for three minutes, every thirty days is recommended to comply with fire codes.
- LVD (low voltage disconnect) feature activates to prevent battery from deep discharge, but not before the minimum 90-minute emergency operation.
- UL and ETL Damp location listed.
- 6 Pieces
- Submittal Sheet with Specifications (Click Here to Download )
You need Adobe Reader to view the file.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.