Round Ceramic Wire Connector White 100/Bag
- Ceramics: Made of high quality ceramics.
- Have excellent electrical and heat resistant properties.
- Maximum working temperature of 1,000 °F. For applications above 200 °F.
- Uses include appliances, high powered lighting fixtures, ceiling fans, heaters, plastic extrusion/injection molding barrels and similar high temperature applications.
- Max ID: 0.265"
- Tapered threads
- 20 threads per inch
- UL 486C Listed wire connector E155027.
- Part # SB is UL Listed.
- Part # C-N and C-N-B are UL Listed and CSA.
- Temperature Rating: 93.3333 °C (200 °F)
- 2 #14
- 3 #16
- 1 #12 + 1 #16
- 1 #14 + 1 #16
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.